If I were....
If I were a month, I'd be : December
If I were a day of the week, I'd be : Saturday
If I were a piece of furniture, I'd be : A safety box
If I were a liquid, I'd be : Fragrance
If I were a clothing, I'd be : A purple babydoll tops =P
If I were a flower/plant, I'd be : A lotus flower
If I were a season, I'd be : Autumn
If I were a mythical creature I'd be : A pegasus
If I were a color, I'd be : Violette
If I were a sound, I'd be : Drum and Bass beat
If I were a movie, I'd be : Father of the Bride
If I were a food, I'd be : Unagi
If I were a material, I'd be : Lycra
If I were a taste, I'd be : Spicy
If I were a scent, I'd be : Fresh Alpen breeze
If I were a word, I'd be : Fabulous
If I were a body part, I'd be : Eyes
If I were a facial expression, I'd be : A smile
If I were a shape, i'd be : A hexagon
If I were a number : 25
If I were an animal/insect : A bunny
If I were an instrument, I'd be : A violin
If I were a place, i'd be : A Rose/Tulip Garden
Postingan ga penting yg dibuat oleh cewek violet yg lage mencoba untuk mengantukkan diri/matanya...
PS: 1 thing, ini kata2 kan gua copy dari forum mana getoh, kok I pake were yah, bukannya pake was?? *tauQ ah gelep... mo boboQ euyy uda jam 4*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Postingan ga penting.. whuahahaha..
dari FS bukan yul?
Menjawab pertanyaan dikauw, gw suka yang cowo Yul.. yang cewe terlalu lembut wanginya, gw ga doyan banged.. tp sabunnya dan lotionnya oke lha.. toss dulu yah Yul..
gw juga sukaa bgt ama Issey miyake dan light bllue.. eh lighht blue ga sih?
If I were an instrument, I'd be : A violin ........ bener bener, SETUJUU .... hahaha
gak bisa bobok lagi, ya say ? pantesan malam2x keluyuran hihihi
hah posting jam 4.. kerja jam brp Yul gileeee..
Hah??? Jam 4 pagi???
Iya tuh, kalo diliat dari model pertanyaannya kayaknya sih dari FS yaa???
If I were....
If I were a month, I'd be : November
If I were a day of the week, I'd be : Sunday
If I were a piece of furniture, I'd be : bed
If I were a liquid, I'd be : water
If I were a clothing, I'd be : umbrella skirt
If I were a flower/plant, I'd be : tulip
If I were a season, I'd be : Autumn and winter
If I were a mythical creature I'd be : Apollo
If I were a color, I'd be : Blue
If I were a sound, I'd be : alto
If I were a movie, I'd be : Doraemon
If I were a food, I'd be : peanut
If I were a material, I'd be : wool
If I were a taste, I'd be : salty
If I were a scent, I'd be : north pole scence
If I were a word, I'd be : Thank You
If I were a body part, I'd be : Heart
If I were a facial expression, I'd be : blusing
If I were a shape, i'd be : A hexagon
If I were a number : 99
If I were an animal/insect : a goat
If I were an instrument, I'd be : A piano
If I were a place, i'd be : Ice land
Sunci, jam empat buat postingan kapan tidur terus memangnya tidak kerja??!!
If i was a number: 77 :)
Si gadis purple.. apa kabar nih? Ungu emang sejuk di mata ya.. tapi keselnya, ada yang bilang ungu itu warna janda, nah lo..
Hehe..
Kenapa ga bisa bobok? Lagi kangen yayanknya ya.. *wink*
If I were a liquid, I'd be : vodka lime wuaaaaaaaaakakakakakkaakakka
Post a Comment