Phew, I need to get outta this town as soon as possible. Boring days passed and all I feels like iz: Darn, I wasted my time, my life and everythin' here. I dunno why I hate everythin here, the community *sorry, i guess i'm just bitter about the town and therefore stereotyped everyone here being hypocrite n aLso kay-poh aka busybody though i know, it ain't fair*, the roads, the malls and even the food * its delicious n its drivin me mad, i can't resist the temptation*. Major hate: I can't smoke publicly in this place since ppl are too conservative and perceive female smoker as one definite slut....Pleazeeee, get real and wake up to tha real world. Everyone's smokin now!
I miss Jakarta so bad, i mizz my frenz, miss the malls and other incredible places where I've used to hang out with my buddiez *groan, i mizz my gurlfrenz =(*. I always tried to find a way to go back to JaQarta , but everytyme i mention the city, my dad's solemn mood really puts me down.
One or two more years stayin in this suburban land, i'm gonna turn psycho, probably have lyke some kinda personality disorder shaitz or sumpthin. so Pleazee God, someone, help me.....get me outta this place quick! Move me to Jakarta, Singapore or some place where people will juzt be concerned with their own business and will never intend to meddle in mine!!!
I miss Jakarta so bad, i mizz my frenz, miss the malls and other incredible places where I've used to hang out with my buddiez *groan, i mizz my gurlfrenz =(*. I always tried to find a way to go back to JaQarta , but everytyme i mention the city, my dad's solemn mood really puts me down.
One or two more years stayin in this suburban land, i'm gonna turn psycho, probably have lyke some kinda personality disorder shaitz or sumpthin. so Pleazee God, someone, help me.....get me outta this place quick! Move me to Jakarta, Singapore or some place where people will juzt be concerned with their own business and will never intend to meddle in mine!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment