I made this up sumptime last year, based on some manga comic / "serial cantiQ" i had read. Eniwaiz, juz che-Q it out....
DeepezT Regretz
I admit I was wrong
came up to You
with the wrong intention
When i soon realized
You're one in a million
and You deserve so much more
You are gone, leavin me behind
Why does love flies away
Juzz as I found real love in you
What do i have to do
To bring your heart back to me
Now, All I wanna do
Find you back and assure you
My feelings will always be true
As I found real love in you
How ironic is dat
I found love onLy after I've lost you =((
CommentZ:
thiz kinda situation often happened theze days. People never treasure what they have until they've lost it. So, frenz; treat ur lophed ones all the love n compassion they deserve.....don't regret it in the future after you've lost them becoZ most of the time, they will never come back no more. Treasure what you have and hang on tight to it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment